Frequently Asked Questions
What is a blockchain?
A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain. Each block in the chain contains a number of transactions, and every time a new transaction occurs on the blockchain, a record of that transaction is added to every participant’s ledger. The decentralised database managed by multiple participants is known as Distributed Ledger Technology.
What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology – a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. The first cryptocurrencies were created in 2008 and were, among others, Hashcash and Bit Gold. A year later, Satoshi Nakamoto introduced Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an implementation of the b-money concept by Wei Dai and bitgold by Nick SzaBO, based on p2p.
What is a Token?
A Token is a digital property right to various assets which cannot be duplicated or counterfeited. Coins are currencies that can be used for buying and selling things. Coins operate independently, while Tokens have specific use cases in the project's ecosystem.
What is Smart Contract?
Also known as a crypto contract, is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties, stored on a public database and cannot be changed.
What is Token deactivation?
The process by which digital currency miners and developers can remove tokens or coins from circulation, thereby slowing down inflation rates or reducing the total circulation supply of coins.
What are AssetsPro Tokens?
AssetsPro Tokens – Security Tokens - equivalent of shares. The AssetsPro token is secured by the intrinsic value of real estate in the AssetsPro portfolio.
Can I become an AssetsPro stakeholder?
Yes, there are two ways of becoming an AssetsPro stakeholder:
1. Purchase discounted Lucria tokens during the issuance period on https://lucrias.com/ and use the Lucria tokens to purchase AssetsPro tokens on a predetermined 1:1 ratio.
2. Purchase AssetsPro tokens directly from the exchange after the issuance period is completed.
Are AssetsPro Tokens tradeable?
Yes, AssetsPro tokens become tradeable as soon as they become publicly available (see roadmap).
How can I keep my AssetsPro Tokens Secure?
How to keep your AssetsPro Tokens Secure & Safe:
1. Use wallets from known sources – choose the most suitable one.
2. Use strong passwords for your email and crypto accounts.
3. Activate your 2fA (Google Authenticator)
4. Store your private keys offline.
How to purchase AssetsPro tokens using Lucria Tokens?
On the basis of the declaration between Lucria and AssetsPro, AssetPro accepts Lucria Tokens as a payment method. The person who owns the Lucria Token can use them to purchase AssetsPro Tokens with conversion rate 1:1.
How much of the generated profits will be allocated for re-investment?
The table below shows the exact distribution of profits between dividend payouts and new investments completed. AssetsPro token holders will receive 20% of the profits generated in 2021. The majority of the profits generated in 2021 will be allocated into new investments. The AssetsPro business model is such that the first couple of years is dedicated to portfolio value appreciation.
What affects the AssetsPro token value?
There are three factors affecting AssetsPro token value:
1. Token deactivation - The process by which digital currency miners and developers can remove tokens or coins from circulation, thereby slowing down inflation rates or reducing the total circulation supply of coins.
2. Expansion of the AssetsPro portfolio.
3. Natural effect of supply & demand on exchanges.
What is tokenD?
TokenD is the modern equivalent of dividend. Each AssetsPro token holder is entitled to receive remuneration from the profits generated by AssetsPro.
What affects tokenD?
The total amount of dividends distributed to the stakeholders depends totally on the profits realized by the AssetsPro portfolio.
How much dividend will I receive?
The amount of remuneration depends on the quantity and duration of AssetsPro tokens in possession. Dividends are distributed quarterly and depending on how you have continued to manage your AssetsPro tokens, a percentage of the total profits belonging to your specific amount of AssetsPro tokens in possession will be paid.
- 3 months continuously in possession entitles you to receive 25%
- 6 months continuously in possession entitles you to receive 50%
- 9 months continuously in possession entitles you to receive 75%
- 12 months continuously in possession entitles you to receive 100%
Is tokenD taxed?
Yes, token dividends is taxed just like with traditional dividends.
Is tokenD counted as income?
Yes, all income of this type must be reported.